If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this month’s webinar with our CEO Paul Elmslie, we introduced strategies on how to move from bulk-billing to private billing.
With Medicare rebates remaining low, how do you meet the increasing cost of providing medical care in your practice? Doctors are forced to take a pay-cut, see more patients, or charge more. Most GPs will be unable to afford the first two options if they wish to continue to provide safe, efficient care to their patients and avoid burnout. If you are currently bulk-billing all or a large proportion of your patients, you may need to introduce or increase out-of-pocket expenses to ensure the sustainability of your practice.
To submit topic suggestions for the next webinar, please click here.
In this webinar, a futurist and innovation expert shares valuable insights on emerging business, people and technology trends, and provides practical tips on how to secure your medical practice in the digital age.
- How to minimise tax returns
- How to set up a practice from the ground
- How to effectively structure a partnership in practice
- Whether to use a service entity agreement in your practice
Did you know that having a high income does not guarantee wealth? It’s vital to have a plan B for your medical practice! If you would like to learn how to make the most out of your money and amplify your income, please join us for a free webinar with Chris Gray, property expert on Sky News Business Channel.
Chris, son of a cardiologist, worked out early that despite his father’s well-paying job the family’s wealth came from their family home. In the webinar Chris will share easy strategies on wealth creation through property investment and provide you with real-time expert advice on any questions you might want to ask during the Q&A session.
- Are the shares in your medical practice company-held in your individual name?
- Are you currently paying interest on your home loan and not getting a tax deduction?
- At financial year end, do you have the ability to split out your income distributions based on the most tax-effective recepient?