If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD changes for Australian doctors | Webinar + Q&A Feb 2023
From 1 January 2023, CPD accreditation has changed for all medical practitioners in Australia. We recently held a short presentation with Q&A to explain the changes, answer your most common questions about what doctors need to do now, and explore how HealthCert helps make your CPD easy.
This webinar explores how CPD requirements have changed for all doctors practising in Australia and explains what you need to do to comply. It covers everything you need to know about CPD hours, activity types, and how to accumulate the required hours.
To help you meet the new requirements, HealthCert certiﬁcate courses have been redesigned to include all three mandatory CPD activity types and provide you with the minimum 50 hours requirement.
In short, completing just one single HealthCert certificate course will tick off your entire annual 50 hours CPD requirement.
You can choose from any of HealthCert’s university-assured certificate courses, providing foundation to subspecialist knowledge in a range of special interest fields. The courses can be completed fully online or with an optional practical workshop in Skin Cancer, Aesthetic Medicine or Clinical Procedures available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth throughout the year. Explore courses.
To register for a course, please download the enrolment form and email it to email@example.com, call us directly on 1300 856 695, or schedule a call back at a time that is convenient for you.
Introducing HealthCert 365
We are pleased to introduce a new annual subscription service that lets you:
- Easily meet your CPD requirements & gain valuable skills in one place.
- Access a digital library of 2,000+ hours of all three CPD activity types.
- Upskill in short modules from HealthCert’s university-assured course content.
- Learn at your own pace with progress tracking, personal activity dashboard & reminders.
Join HealthCert 365 by 31 March for just $66 per month* with 14 days free!
* Paid annually. T&Cs apply.
Watch the full webinar recording now
Win a HealthCert 365 CPD subscription!
After watching the recording, share your valuable feedback and help us serve you better! Please complete a short survey by Sunday, 12 March 2023 for your chance to win a HealthCert 365 subscription. The winner will be notified on Monday, 13 March 2023. Complete short survey.
Some of the questions address in this webinar include:
- How have the CPD requirements have changed for all doctors practising in Australia?
- What do you need to do to comply?
- To whom do the new CPD changes apply?
- How can you accumulate Outcome Measurement hours?
- How has the point system changed, and is it annual or triannual?
- How can you find time to meet all the new requirements while working in a busy practice?
- Can you claim CPD points for meetings?
- If you’re currently completing a certificate course with HealthCert, how can you apply this towards your CPD requirements?
- What if you only want to study towards one field of special interest?
- How does the fee structure work for HealthCert 365?
- Do you still need to submit your CPD to a college in 2023?
- What is a Professional Development Plan and how do you create one?
Our Education Advisors are available to speak with you in-depth about your education goals and CPD requirements if you need any additional support. Please feel free to reach out.
Learn more: How CPD has changed & how you can easily meet the new requirements
One comment on “CPD changes for Australian doctors | Webinar + Q&A Feb 2023”