If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar + Q&A: New course delivery format
With the recent changes to our course delivery format allowing you to complete all our courses online with optional practical workshops, our dedicated Education Advisors held a short presentation to answer all your common questions on how the new format works. In this webinar, our team provides a quick online session with Q&A with your colleagues, covering:
- Details about HealthCert’s new fully online courses and optional practical workshops
- How to enrol in our new course format, including when you can start
- Course structure, including live web tutorials and demos, online post-course support, and optional hands-on workshops
- How you can learn any time, at your own pace
- Information on cohorts and peer collaboration
- Assessment requirements, including examinations
- Course recognition and CPD accreditation
Watch the full webinar recording now:
Some of your colleagues’ questions addressed during the webinar include:
For those of us who have completed courses, does this mean our access to the course material will change?
How can I earn CPD points through your programs?
I’m interested in procedural skills courses. As I need practical skills on the topic, I wonder how the online course will help?
How can we maintain practice security?
If I enrol in 1 or 2 courses, do I get a rebate on one?
What is the course format?