If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
[WEBINAR] COVID-19 Clinical Update with Professor David Wilkinson (Week 4)
Professor David Wilkinson – Deputy Vice-Chancellor at Macquarie University, general practitioner, public health medicine specialist and epidemiologist – returns for the fourth webinar in our ongoing series to provide an informed clinical update and advice on the current COVID-19 situation.
Some of the topics covered in this webinar include:
- Latest data
- How long will the restrictions last?
- Is it all worth it?
- What are the implications for skin cancer clinics?
- What is the long-term view towards vaccines and immunity?
We are here to support medical professionals facing these challenging circumstances. Each week, we will hold two webinars + Q&A with expert guidance to assist you in navigating this evolving international public health situation from a clinical and business point of view.
Watch the full webinar recording now:
Join us live for next week’s COVID-19 webinar or receive the recording by registering here.
Questions addressed by Professor Wilkinson during the webinar:
- What is the dosage of hydroxychloroquine and can it be used at home or in hospital?
- Should we be having shields installed for our reception counters?
- Can we use azithromycin orally instead of injection at home combined with hydroxychloroquine?
- Please comment on ACE inhibitors making the infection worse and is it prudent to withhold for susceptible populations?
- Can dogs and cats get this virus as well?
One comment on “[WEBINAR] COVID-19 Clinical Update with Professor David Wilkinson (Week 4)”