If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email email@example.com
[WEBINAR] The 7 pillars of a successful skin cancer practice
Do you know the secret to building a successful skin cancer practice? In this month’s webinar with our CEO Paul Elmslie, we talked about the seven pillars of a successful skin cancer practice, which, when executed correctly, can help build a great workplace for your staff, delight your patients, and carry your practice above the industry benchmarks in every area.
Paul provided real-time expert advice and answered some pressing questions during the Q&A session.
To submit topic suggestions for the next webinar, please click here.
Watch the full webinar recording now
2019 Skin Cancer Summit & Masterclasses | 22-24 August, Brisbane
New program format to upskill with your whole team across three days:
- Skin Cancer Surgery Masterclass
- Dermoscopy Masterclass
- Skin Cancer Update for Beginners
- Practice Managers Masterclass
- Skin Cancer Nurses Masterclass
- Skin Cancer Summit
- Fundraising Gala Dinner
Learn from leading experts in skin cancer medicine and surgery, dermoscopy, medical technology and business management:
- Get up to speed with the latest developments in skin cancer by influential experts.
- Pick up practical advice on how to optimise the skin cancer services in your practice.
- Learn everything you need to know about Medicare compliance and recent changes.
- Bring your whole team to learn valuable skills that save lives and grow your practice.
In a Summit ﬁrst, you have the opportunity to bring along the team involved in running your practice. Upskilling together with your practice manager and nurses is critical to your practice success. Contact us to register as a group of three or more to receive a complimentary Summit seat for the fourth participant.