If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email email@example.com
Review: American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
Welcome to this review of the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
The meeting brought together dermatologists and healthcare professionals in dermatology-related specialties from around the world. Independent commentary for this review was provided by Associate Professor Anthony Hall, a dermatologist from Geelong, Victoria.
Featured in this issue:
- New and emerging therapies for atopic dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis – advances in understanding leading to new treatments
- Evolving mechanistic and therapeutic concepts for alopecia areata
- New and emerging therapies in infections of the skin
- Advances in understanding of pruritus
- Vitiligo pearls
- Unmasking facial pigmentation
- Dealing with difficult patient encounters
- Surgical tips
- Volunteers abroad
Click here to download the full paper
Interested in General Dermatology?
The HealthCert Professional Diploma of General Dermatology will teach you how to manage all major dermatological conditions in primary care. The courses are university quality-assured, CPD-accredited and count towards multiple Master degree pathways and clinical attachment programs in Australia and overseas. The program is delivered online.