If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Review on Psoriasis 1
The research review on psoriasis features an informative study comparing coronary artery calcium in patients with psoriasis and type 2 diabetes. Also in this review you can read about ixekizumab for scalp psoriasis, HLA-Cw6 homozygosity and strep throat in plaque psoriasis, coronary artery disease progression and biologic agents, psoriasis and obstructive sleep apnea, vasoconstriction with calcipotriol plus betamethasone dipropionate, the long-term clinical safety and efficacy of brodalumab, psoriasis itch VAS for psoriasis vulgaris and DLQI as a criterion for systemic agents.
Featured in this issue:
- Coronary artery calcium in psoriasis and type 2 diabetes
- Effect of ixekizumab on psoriasis itch severity
- Ixekizumab for scalp psoriasis
- HLA-Cw6 homozygosity and strep throat in plaque psoriasis
- Coronary artery disease progression and biologic agents
- Psoriasis and obstructive sleep apnea
- Vasoconstriction with calcipotriol plus betamethasone dipropionate
- Long-term clinical safety and efficacy of brodalumab
- Psoriasis itch VAS for psoriasis vulgaris
- DLQI as a criterion for systemic agents
Click here to download the full paper
Interested in General Dermatology?
The HealthCert Professional Diploma of General Dermatology will teach you how to manage all major dermatological conditions in primary care. The courses are university quality-assured, CPD-accredited and count towards multiple Master degree pathways and clinical attachment programs in Australia and overseas. The program is delivered online.